The Street Department provides all services related to the construction, drainage, maintenance, and repair of city streets and sidewalks. This department also:
- Making, installing, and maintaining street signs and signs for municipal facilities.
- Overseeing and constructing drainage projects in the City of Cullman.
- Performing concrete jobs in the City of Cullman.
- Striping of city streets.
- Transportation of heavy equipment.
- Constructing and repairing streets, sidewalks, and street signage.
Damaged city streets and sidewalks, damaged or missing street signs, and improper drainage of stormwater are all potentially dangerous situations. It is important for the safety of our citizens and visitors that these dangers be reported immediately.
REPORT OTHER ISSUES:
PLEASE NOTE that state-controlled highways within the Cullman city limits are maintained and repaired by the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT). These include U.S. Highway 31, U.S. Highway 278, Alabama Highway 69/Cherokee Avenue, and Alabama Highway 157.