|THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, BUT THIS JOB POSTING IS NOW CLOSED.
Now that you’ve submitted your application, you must do the following:
- Email your resume AND the answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a Grade IV certification in Water Treatment?
- What makes you qualified to be an operator at the Cullman Water Treatment Plant?
- What type of water treatment processes are you familiar with?
- What types of chemicals do you have experience with in regards to the water treatment process?
- Are you willing and able to work night shift (6PM-6AM) if needed?
- Are you willing and able to work additional overtime on an as-needed basis?
Email your resume and the answers to this question to Allison Bright, CEO of the Utilities Board for the City of Cullman. If this information is not received, your application will be considered incomplete and you will not be considered for this position.
If you have any questions about the application process, contact our HR Department at 256-775-7129.