This is a PART-TIME, TEMPORARY position assisting with general office duties in the City of Cullman Municipal Court office. Hours, duration of employment, and pay are to be determined.
Duties include performing general clerical and office-related duties such as:
- Filing and organizing documents;
- Collecting and distributing mail;
- Answering phone calls, directing calls to the proper department, and providing basic information over the phone;
- Greeting and assisting people who come into the office;
- Collecting and posting money for payments;
- Other miscellaneous office-related duties as determined by supervisor.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of the operation of office equipment (copiers, fax machines, shredders, etc.), or the ability to quickly learn.
- General computer skills.
- Ability and willingness to deal with the public.
- Tact and discretion regarding personal information or sensitive material.
As a part-time, temporary position, there are no benefits.