Haunted Hanceville Ghost Walk & Paranormal Investigation, Chapter 2
June 15, 2019 @ 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM| $15.00
Do something different and fun this Summer and Join the Southern Ghost Girls Tours & Paranormal Investigations, as seen on TV, as they lead you on a Historical Haunted History Tour / Ghost Walk & Interactive Paranormal Investigation of Historic Downtown Hanceville, AL & Mann’s Home & Garden!! Perfect for Date Night, Girls Night Out , Family Night, History Buffs and Seasoned Paranormal and Ghost Hunters.
Saturday June 15, 7:30 pm , $15.00.
You’ll First Check in At Bull Dogs Country Cook’N Cafe in Downtown Hanceville. 106 Commercial Street Hanceville, Al. Enjoy some Dinner or a Snack before we start our Tour. Weather permitting ( if it’s raining we will give you the history inside Bulldogs Cafe ) you will walk a couple of blocks in Historic Hanceville where you will be told the history, haunted history and start your ghost hunt! Learn about mysterious things including the “Lady in White” who has been seen on several occasions. You’ll end up close by at Mann’s Home & Garden , 204 NE Blountsville St., where the lovely Ladies of the Southern Ghost Girls Tours will lead you in an interactive paranormal investigation of the building and surroundings. You get to use Real Paranormal Investigation Equipment just like you see on TV shows that people love! Join the Southern Ghost Girls Tours as you look for the paranormal or ghosts that like to call Hanceville Home!!!
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?This is a Family Friendly Event for All Ages but please use discretion when bringing very young children
- What can I bring into the event?You May bring cameras and your own Paranormal Investigation Equipment.
- How can I contact the organizer with any firstname.lastname@example.org, Messenger, or 205-305-5098
- What’s the refund policy?Normally we do not issue refunds, it you are allowed to use your paid ticket toward a future Event if you are not able to attend. The ticket cost will be applied towards the other ticket type and cost but if it is more you will be responsible for paying the difference. * We WILL NOT Cancel the Event for Rain unless we are under A Tornado Warning.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? You can if you want to but showing the ticket on your phone will work also.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?Yes, as long as you give us permission and contact us so we can verify who will be using it.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?Yes. Just give us the information who will be using the ticket.
PLEASE NOTE: This event calendar is provided as a courtesy to our site viewers. Sometimes events change and, although we strive to keep this page current and up-to-date, we advise you to contact the event organizer to confirm that the event details are correct before attending any event listed on this calendar. Thank you.