2nd Fridays – July 12
July 12, 2019 @ 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Who’s ready for 2019 2nd Fridays round two?! July’s 2nd Fridays is less than two weeks away, and we are super excited! This month we have some awesome bands ready to rock the streets of Downtown Cullman, including Jake Robertson & The BamaCountry Band, Avenue G Band and Kent Duchaine. So bring your air guitars and come jam out with us!
That’s certainly not all we have in store, though. All our activities include:
– R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc. show lot with Buffalo Wild Wings Kids Zone
– Branham Accessories Antique and Classic Car Cruse-In
– James R Smith Trucking Artist Alley with artist and Chamber member pop-up shops
– Farm Y’all Cullman sponsored by Cullman County Economic Development, featuring a specially opened Festhalle Farmers Market
– EvaBank‘s Depot Park featuring Ladies Night in the Park by Comfort Care Home Health, LLC with Cullman County Public Library System Goat Yoga, Sips n Strokes Cullman offering a class, and Gentle Rain Yoga offering traditional beginner yoga
– Jake Robertson & The BamaCountry Band on the Shirley Quattlebaum – State Farm Insurance Agent stage
– Kent Duchaine on the Listerhill Credit Union Artist Alley stage
– Avenue G Band on the Dairy Queen Grill & Chill stage
– A food demonstration by River Valley Ingredients
– A Cake Walk
– Food Truck Alley
– Extended hours for participating Cullman Warehouse District businesses
As always, 2nd Fridays is happy to be sponsored by Cullman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and presented by the Cullman Chamber, and Cullman Parks, Recreation, & Sports Tourism. The festivities will begin at 5:00 pm and wind down at 10:00 pm. Admission to 2nd Fridays is free, but don’t forget to bring your wallets to support local eateries, vendors, merchants, artist and farmers! We encourage attendees to bring their own chairs, as well, for your comfort. We are excited to see you there!
PLEASE NOTE: This event calendar is provided as a courtesy to our site viewers. Sometimes events change and, although we strive to keep this page current and up-to-date, we advise you to contact the event organizer to confirm that the event details are correct before attending any event listed on this calendar. Thank you.