The Street Department provides all services related to the construction, drainage, maintenance, and repair of city streets and sidewalks. This department also:
- Making, installing, and maintaining street signs and signs for municipal facilities.
- Overseeing and constructing drainage projects in the City of Cullman.
- Performing concrete jobs in the City of Cullman.
- Striping of city streets.
- Transportation of heavy equipment.
- Constructing/Repairing streets, sidewalks, and street signage.
Damaged city streets and sidewalks, damaged or missing street signs, and improper drainage of stormwater are all potentially dangerous situations. It is important for the safety of our citizens and visitors that these dangers be reported immediately.
6:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Monday – Friday
69 Mitchell Road NE
Cullman, AL 35055
P.O. Box 278
Cullman, AL 35056
Labor Foreman Supervisor