CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, January 21st, 2019 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES FROM JANUARY 14TH, 2019
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
IX. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Simon Lewis of Darlow Smithson Productions to film areas of Cullman for a National Geographic documentary about the tornadoes on April 27th, 2011.
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
O1 1. Second Reading of Ordinance No. 2019-07 to amend the Code of Ordinances Chapter 62 Section 193 regarding permitted uses.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2019-29 to enter into a contract for services with the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2019-30 to appoint officers of the City of Cullman, Alabama.
4. Board Appointments: