CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, January 14th, 2019 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES FROM DECEMBER 17TH, 2018
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
H1 1. To hold a public hearing on Ordinance No. 2019-07 to amend the Code of ordinances Chapter 62 Section 193 regarding permitted uses.
IX. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
O1 1. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2019-07 to amend the Code of ordinances Chapter 62 Section 193 regarding permitted uses.
2. Board Appointments:
R3 3. Resolution No. 2019-28 to reimburse the Cullman County Commission for matching funds in the amount of $1,062.50 to purchase a portable generator for the City of Cullman.