CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, December 10th, 2018 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES FROM NOVEMBER 26TH, 2018
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
H1 1. To set a public hearing on January 14th, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. for Ordinance No. 2019-07 to amend the Code of Ordinances Chapter 62 Section 193 regarding permitted uses under zoning regulations.
IX. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2019-22 to approve the 2019 Cullman City Council Meeting Schedule.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2019-23 to award the bid for the Sanitation Facility on Convent Road to the lowest responsible bidder, C.H. Harris, Inc., in the amount of $349,285.00.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2019-24 to amend a tax abatement for the Royal Technologies expansion.
R4 4. Resolution No. 2019-25 to enter into a contract with Sain Associates for traffic engineering at 1st Avenue and 2nd Street SE.
R5 5. Resolution No. 2019-26 to apply and commit the local matching funds for the Nesmith Park Renovations Project.
6. Board Appointments: