CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th, 2020 at 7:00 PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. READING OF MINUTES from SEPTEMBER 14th, 2020
VI. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VII. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VIII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
IX. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
X. PUBLIC HEARINGS
XI. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Stephanie Coffey to have a wedding and reception at Festhalle on Friday, October 9th.
P2 2. A special event request from Alexandria Flanigan from Filter of Hope for a 5k run fundraiser in Depot Park on Saturday, November 7, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m.
P3 3. A special event request from Roy Penney of Cullman First Baptist Church for a prayer vigil at the Police Department on Sunday, October 11, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
XII. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
O1 1. First Reading Ordinance No. 2020-45 to name a street on Cherokee Avenue SW as Ege Farm Drive SW.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2020-135 to recognize October as Dyslexia Awareness Month.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2020-136 to provide for the continuing expenditure of necessary funds.
4. Board Appointments: