CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 2020 at 7:00 PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. READING OF MINUTES from October 12th, 2020
VI. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VII. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VIII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
IX. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
X. PUBLIC HEARINGS
XI. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
XII. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
O1 1. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2021-02 to adopt new sanitation rates for the City of Cullman.
O2 2. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2021-03 to adopt a seven member format for the City of Cullman Planning Commission.
O3 3. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2021-04 to adopt a nuisance ordinance for the City of Cullman.
R4 4. Resolution No. 2021-35 to grant a tax abatement to ST Holdings, LLC for a capital investment of $5,000,000 creating 24 jobs.
5. Board Appointments: