CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15th, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. READING OF MINUTES from November 8, 2021.
VI. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VII. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VIII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
IX. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
X. PUBLIC HEARINGS
XI. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Christy Turner of Cullman Parks and Recreation to hold a Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting Ceremony in Depot Park on Friday, December 3, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
XII. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2022-11 to approve the supplemental engineering services with St. John and Associates for the Sports and Civic Complex.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2022-12 to approve supplemental engineering services with St. John and Associates for Field of Miracles Drive Parking Lot.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2022-13 to authorize the application for Consolidated Rail Infrastructure (CRISI) grant funds for improvements to 9th Street SE, 8th Street NW and Arnold Street rail crossings.
O4 4. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2022-05 to approve the Severe Weather Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday from February 25, 2022 until February 27, 2022.
5. Board Appointments: