CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2022 at 7:00 P.M.
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
IV. READING OF MINUTES from November 7, 2022.
V. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Brad Smith
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VIII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
IX. PUBLIC HEARINGS
X. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Kelly Pulliam of Cullman Parks and Recreation to hold a Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting Ceremony in Depot Park on Friday, December 2nd at 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
P2 2. A special event request from Kelly Pulliam of Cullman Parks and Recreation for the Christkindlmarkt from Friday, December 9th and Saturday, December 10th from 11:00 am until 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, December 11th from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2023-06 to adopt the 2023 Council Meeting Schedule.
O2 2. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2023-08 to approve the Severe Weather Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday from February 24, 2023 until February 26, 2023.
3. Board Appointments: