CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES FROM MAY 13th, 2019
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
IX. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Reyford Parker of Outlaw DJ Service to hold a fundraiser for a double lung transplant patient Savannah Wallace in front of WKUL K92.1 on First Avenue between 2nd and 3rd Streets on June 29th, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
P2 2. A special event request from Louise Cole of Cullman County Bosom Buddies Foundation for a charity motorcycle ride starting from CRMC June 15th, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2016-60 to levy ad valorem taxes.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2019-61 to amend the position control policy and detail.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2019-62 to award CEI services to TTL, Inc. for the ATRIP project on Convent Road (Larkwood Bridge).
4. Board Appointments: