CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2023 at 7:00 P.M.
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
IV. READING OF MINUTES from February 20, 2022.
V. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Brad Smith
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VIII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
IX. PUBLIC HEARINGS
X. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2023-30 to extend the bid for resale fuel for the Cullman Regional Airport with Epic Fuels.
O2 2. Second Reading of Ordinance No. 2023-14 to adopt the 2021 International Building Code and companion codes, which received a favorable recommendation from the Planning Commission.
3. Board Appointments:
R4 4. Resolution No. 2023-31 to authorize the Mayor to enter into a maintenance agreement with ALDOT for a storm water pipe on Highway 278 East at Mile Post 246