CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, June 3rd, 2019 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES FROM MAY 28th, 2019
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
IX. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A special event request from Derrick Barton of the Jack Aces Garage to hold a Car and Bike Show on August 10th, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. in a portion of the Special Events District (Depot Park, Festhalle, Arnold Street NE, and First Avenue NE) to benefit the Cullman Police Department’s Shop with a Cop program.
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
O1 1. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2019-18 to vacate and surplus Lot 673 located on 9th Street SE for its fair market value.
O2 2. First Reading of Ordinance No. 2019-19 to vacate and surplus Lots 5 and 6 of Terrace Heights Fourth Addition located on David Drive NW for its fair market value.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2019-63 to authorize the Mayor to negotiate and purchase property near Art Park for its fair market value to make improvements to the storm water drainage in this area.
4. Board Appointments: