CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2023 at 7:00 P.M.
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
IV. READING OF MINUTES from June 5, 2023.
V. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Brad Smith
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VIII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
IX. PUBLIC HEARINGS
X. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A request from Mansa Hospitality, dba Home2 Suites Cullman, of 5720 Al Highway 157, for a beer and wine on premises alcohol license which received a favorable recommendation from the Alcohol Review Committee.
P2 2. A request from Opportunity Cullman, LLC, dba Cobblestone Hotel & Suites and Wissota Chophouse, of 1835 Main Ave SW for a restaurant alcohol license which received a favorable recommendation from the Alcohol Review Committee.
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2023-49 to award bid for water materials to the lowest responsible bidder, Consolidated Pipe & Supply Co., Inc.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2023-50 to enter into a professional services agreement with Chapman Technical Services to perform ADEM compliant annual water tank inspections and periodic maintenance.
3. Board Appointments:
R4 4. Resolution No. 2023-51 to apply for an Appalachian Regional Commission grant to construct improvements to Depot Park.