CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17th, 2020 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. READING OF MINUTES FROM FEBRUARY 10th, 2020
VI. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VII. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VIII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
IX. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
X. PUBLIC HEARINGS
XI. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A request from Jay Ganga, Inc., DBA Jet Pep Foodmart 54 located at 645 Alabama Highway 157 for a Beer and Wine Off-Premises alcohol license.
XII. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2020-57 to apply for grant funds from TVA Invest Prep Program to to make improvements to property that will be marketed for industrial use at the Cullman Regional Airport with a match up to $500,000.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2020-58 to enter into contract with Sain Associates for traffic signal warrant evaluation and timing plans for SR-69 and 24th St SW, project SA# 190393, in the amount of $32,600.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2020-59 to award bid for 12” grit augur classifier unit to the lowest responsible bidder, Cahaba Water Solutions in the amount of $30,688.00.
4. Board Appointments:
R5 5. Resolution No. 2020-60 to amend position control for the City of Cullman.