CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10th, 2020 at 7:00PM
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER & INVOCATION
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. ROLL CALL
V. READING OF MINUTES FROM JANUARY 27th, 2020
VI. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VII. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Andy Page
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VIII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
IX. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
X. PUBLIC HEARINGS
XI. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
P1 1. A request from Melissa Aaron of East Elementary PTO for a special event permit to hold a 1-mile and 5k color runs around East Elementary on Saturday, March 14th, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. (all proceeds will go toward playground equipment at East Elementary)
XII. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R2 2. Resolution No. 2020-54 to recognize the importance of the 2020 Census and support our local residents to participate.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2020-55 to declare certain property surplus or not needed by the City of Cullman.
R4 4. Resolution No. 2020-56 to award the bid for the construction of the road from NAFCO to County Road 222 to the lowest responsible bidder, Carcel & G Construction, in the amount of $348,045.
5. Board Appointments: