CULLMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 08, 2022 at 7:00 P.M.
LUCILLE N. GALIN AUDITORIUM
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
IV. READING OF MINUTES from July 25, 2022.
V. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Public Safety (Fire, Police, etc.) – Council Member Brad Smith
2. Utilities (Water, Sewer, etc.) – Council Member David Moss
3. Public Works (Street, Sanitation, etc.) – Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Tourism (Parks & Recreation, Airport, etc.) – Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. General Government (Finance, Economic Development, etc.) – Council Member Jenny Folsom
VII. REPORT FROM THE MAYOR
VIII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
IX. PUBLIC HEARINGS
X. REQUESTS, PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS AND OTHER
XI. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
R1 1. Resolution No. 2022 – 96 to award the bid for a work truck to Eckenrod Ford in the amount of $49,237.
R2 2. Resolution No. 2022 – 97 to award the bid for a single axle dump truck to Nextran in the amount of $118,543.
R3 3. Resolution No. 2022 – 98 to adopt the transportation plan pursuant to the Rebuild Alabama Act.
4. Board Appointments:
R5 5. Resolution No. 2022 – 99 to apply for ARC funding to make improvements at Depot Park.